ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-38332

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2833
    Hi bottle

I am not surprised James and Bob are both going to Europe as they both have worked for Imerys in the past and having two of them go over to Europe with significant industry experience should mean that they have credibility with customers. In many cases they would already be known to many customers.

Whilst none of us have met Bob yet, at the recent presentation in Brisbane, Mick Wilkes our Chairman made it clear that he is very impressed with Bob and glad to have him a the helm of ADN. The most important thing now is to get more off takes signed and that will, I am told, smooth the path of fund raising.

When those matters are successfully carried out, the remaining risk would be an unexpected long lead time on equipment orders. The company told us in Brisbane that these orders for ultra long leadtime orders have been placed and are being carefully managed. Its not unusual to experience delays in some equipment being delivered on time but the reality is we will be relying on the equipment suppliers delivering on time.

On a positive note this is a relatively simple processing operation and compared to conventional mining methods where you crush grind, separate, have chemical treatments and more separation our operation it is amazingly simple and straightforward. I am also very pleased that the land will be rehabilitated after mining.

Cheers W2

PS A big thank you to The Pig for responding so well when I reached out to him this morning. We are ALL on the same side when investing but have different views and tactics at times.
    Last edited by Wombat2: 02/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.