ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi mickgg Yes you are right it would be great for them to come...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    Hi mickgg
    Yes you are right it would be great for them to come back with a contract or three. However we have been told in the past that these long term contracts take many months if not years to get in place because the customers plants have been set up to operate on a particular blend of clay.

From what JM has said for many years, ADN does have very high grade kaolin so product quality should not be an issue. Therefore we would hope that some of them are getting ready to sign new offtake agreements and begin taking our our product when it becomes available. Customers may be wary about the reliability of a new plant starting up but on the other hand it is a relatively simple process involving a washing plant, bagging of finished product and storage prior to despatch. You would expect that with good planning the operational and logistical aspects of the startup can be handled very well. It doesnt get much simpler than this operation.

I think that this situation of waiting for more offtakes will take another a few more months to resolve before we have sufficient LT supply agreements signed off and in the safe!! I remain confident it will happen.

Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $12.04K 671.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4021597 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 414299 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 235475
Last updated 12.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.