ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Yes Terry, this one is a sizeable pit, larger than ours will be....

1. 1,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Yes Terry, this one is a sizeable pit, larger than ours will be. I've been following this co for a while, they have a monstrous resource but it is low quality; only suitable for paper etc. Large tonnage, at a very low margin.

Ours will be smaller but more complex as we will be providing several products; and quality and consistency is crucial. Hence the red circle in the last presentation; this to be central to move the correct resource suitable for HRM or CRM.

One thing for sure, the onslaught of trying to annoy and fear monger holders will continue for some time. The numerous historical stats posts will remain, and doubt will continue to be thrown. Actually a short position of 1% is not really 'significantly shorted', but it still represents 30M shares. 0.1c is $30K, 1c is $300K and I will assume this is held by a select few, so then the stakes for thee shorters are high. I understand the game plan, but I would be stressed to buggery approaching that DFS release.

The silver lining?????? can't really call it that, is that I participated in the CR at 15c, today we are more advanced and the price is cheaper. So I'm in for another buy limit parcel, try to get lucky wink.png again. There is a decent wall at 3c which is nice to see.

When are we expecting the remaining testing from Spain?
    Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 31/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.