ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Had a really good chat with our new CEO at the Noosa mining...

1. 3,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Had a really good chat with our new CEO at the Noosa mining conference recently.

I was very impressed with his focused strategy to get 1A into production asap, without trying to move in all the other directions, spending money unneccessarliy now when it can be done using production income. We have a very capable and focuseed board now.

Its all still on the table, however now isn't the smartest time to spend cash pursuing avenues that would be years away and millions of dollars in cost.

Our CRM product alone is providing astounding results when fired up to 1500 degrees. Brightness and strength fully retained.

IMO our order book will increase quite quickly once in production and the trust and reputation of our product's quality builds...we should also see a strong move globally towards marble look ceramic moving forward. It's ESG freindly and doesnt suffer the health risks of composite Ceaserstone style products, that will very likely be banned in the coming years.

So bargain basement pricing presently as we roll closer to the UDFS dropping, which should increase NVP nicely. Its an annoying part of the journey presently while we wait to see what path is taken to raise funds and build a production plant.

Only unknown for me is the ratio of debt and equity...whts the final share registry dillution goign to be. We should know pretty soon after the UDFS drops.

IMO, NPV to rise, cement to grow, CRM to grow...production to ramp up towards phase 2 pretty quickly.

For those that are patient enough to hang around for a few years once production commences should be very happy chappies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $185.0K 10.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2776238 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 448952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 7848281
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.