ADN 3.13% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Thanks Whiddon. i was hoping for this morn; as I understand it,...

1. 1,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1238
    Thanks Whiddon. i was hoping for this morn; as I understand it, it needs to be approved by the ASX, and they could raise questions, but lets not be all gloom and expect the worst. Too much cynicism nowadays - call it Sign of the Times. LOL. There is no reason to doubt the timelines from BK as he has walked the talk so far.

Fun Fact, I used to be a big prince fan, so when I created my HC account some 20 years ago, I was listening to Prince's Sign o' the Times album, hence my User name. Don't confuse it with Harry Styles please,

I'm looking for clarity on the business operations, how are our stages looking. Is there still a 1A? Possibly, and I expect that 1A and all future stages are all reworked.

Are we all CRM? How much HRM is in there? KRM remains a temporary capacity filler product?

Are construction costs around the $55M, perhaps higher if throughput increases?

Then we all want to see the NPV, lets assume this will NPV8, ie difference between cash earnings and costs over first 8 years. Then IRR is then linked to this -> the higher the better.

An uDFS with similar metrics to the last DFS will please me. A better uDFS and I will load up more.

Then there is debt funding announcements to come at some stage. Stage 2, 3 testing in Spain, HRM testing, Eyre upgrades.

Good to see our shorty crew is no longer posting the same dribble 10 times per day - they must be on holidays
    Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 21/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $15.63K 977.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 7884193 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 335351 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.