ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Looking at the thread and sell order wall, there is clearly a...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Looking at the thread and sell order wall, there is clearly a lot of trust lost in our management, at present.
    I feel a burnt too having rode the 95% drop but am still realistically looking at the situation logically rather than emotionally. Up 5.3% today in a shot market only going from 1.9 to 2c... the upside on ADN right now in a peak fear macro + highly skeptical burnt investor base is one of those oppty's you will tell your grandkids you either acted on, or sat on sideline and didn't out of fear. We have so so many potential applications - beyond concrete! - so we can calm down about that.
    JM is an important part of our marketing and sales so can everyone just settle down and focus on the present macro-situation that has slowed things down, and look at the highly experienced, personally invested new CEO who was appointed to deliver on investor expectations. I believe he will dig us out of the hole we are in, and these are the times you either understand ADN's story for long term succes, or a short-sighted downramper living on past mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.