ADN 6.25% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-41380

1. 6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2284
    So just when you think Marshy could not have done any worse, we now relinquish the holy grail of Halloysite because we are not allowed on the land….or Bob does not want to waste $100,000 ( one juniors wage for the year ) on keeping it. AND the CC plant is now scrap metal because our large staff of “experts” did not check to see if it was compliant…..geez, no wonder we are at 2.4c and shorters Heaven, cannot see us reaching any of the proposed news events this year. As I stated previously not a hope in hell of getting into production next year. But the main thing that totally baffles me is how we have got such a high staffing level and at the salaries they are on….what do they bloody do during the course of the year? Taking shares in Trigg was a waste of time and effort, surely a CR is needed there in which case we have to fork out cash or dilute. 3 years ago who would have thought we could be where we are now. AGM is going to be a slaughter house, I am betting that online tough questions will not get past the receptionist. In person though will be a different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.82K 1.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 15891898 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 15883499 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.