ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-41533

1. 4,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    I agree it’s sad that long term holders have turned against each other, however I don’t think it’s a result of the non holders winning I believe it’s a result of differences in opinions as to why we are were we are progress and SP wise and also optimism or lack of it in regards to what happens next.

IMO this division in views and therefore bickering has been caused by the company not being able to deliver the project which has obviously resulted in a huge erosion of shareholder wealth (on paper).

I wouldn’t say this is unique to ADN or HC. For example any society, country or collective of humans that experience leadership or government not being able to deliver will generally end up in a state of division or social unrest that eventually results in a change. During those periods there are influencers on both sides of the argument some sharing genuine intent and opinions and other with more deceptive agendas.

As much as we can see and call out those here who are promoting anarchy there are others falsely promoting calm and continuation for the current “regime”….

…..interesting back to were this discussion started one of them actually had a handle that calls for a newregime which is the exact opposite of what they really want to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.