ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Bio. Thx for the compliment. Unfortunately I don't have the...

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1032
    Hi Bio. Thx for the compliment. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do a deep dive into all the various figures right now.

My investment thesis with ADN is that I'm highly likely to make a lot of money while embracing some risk.

The deposits are world class (says Ibero and others) and are absolutely massive in size (nearly 100mt).
    The new DFS shows they are economic. Traxys agrees and are about to set up a debt facility to finance start up.
    New high end uses are being found all the time (zircon replacement / HRM / PRM , use in glazes).
    New BOAs are being signed every month or two.
    Starter plant to be increased to 100ktpa I expect.
    BK has been with the company 9 months and has utterly transformed it each and every month. This will continue throughout 2024.

Of course there are always risks so investors (investors not gamblers) allocate only a certain % of their overall funds. Please don't bleat to us on HotCopper (or to Directors!) if you've over committed.

But the potential rewards are very baggy from 2.5c.
    4 bags in a few months? 8 bags in a few years?
    I love the success of making big money so I'm grabbing a fistful of roses knowing they sometimes come with thorns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $26.64K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4235826 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2562410 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.