ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-41762

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    To be honest their is more correct on adn then wrong these days every one knows stems acc that’s 90 percent, who is left 1 or 2 others desperately trying and the rest correct these posters had full throw of thread

weeks and weeks the one went on about shorts a sell was a short remember pmsl

well we know all the accounts that agreed pmsl hence stem crew obvious….. not many left I would say the crew correct has grown and will explode because easy place to be correct is now adn , 2024 already looks bad for adn this year could be the year it all unravels , once marsh words finally comprehended by the last of the strong hands well this will flash crash , next quat again due pmsl …… time ticking still zero on production

remember the great ceo bob said , no machines we don’t want insurance costs …. Me that was a slip from ceo under pressure to keep wagers and lifestyle going

Asic and asx both said 2023 34 percent of asx is lifestyle or zoombie ….. 34 percent of whole asx warned by asic and asx …….. looks a lifestyle to me
    wages and no machines pmsl they cost money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.