ADN 0.00% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-41791

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    For theendtimes.

It's a shame so many have you on ignore, I've laughed at quite a few of your posts in the past but this is the best, oh the irony! lol

Plenty of discussion has happened around funding, especially all the options available on reddit where most of the discussion is neither downramping or pumping, just good old discussion. How the final funding structure looks is anyone's guess but mine is at least 70% will be debt.

More than happy to have a discussion but let's not jump to x, y, z which is funding and FID when a, b, c, d is still being worked on, which is the strategy around agreements either Boa's or other.

You have said recently there are no fundamentals for the company (from memory you have even said you don't really understand Kaoiln, which is surprising given you believe the company is likely to fail, at the very least you should understand the product/s before posting so many posts as you have).

So back to the table yesterday, if you could explain the strategy along with the negatives and positive and come to a conclusion then we might be able to discuss funding and FID afterwards. Honestly it shouldn't be hard for you, so I don't see why you are avoiding this. You can even throw in timelines and BoA's that have been cancelled, you have been using this a lot with previous posts, again if you can look at these points from a positive and negative perspective it would be great.

It would be nice if you didn't discuss nano, CC etc, basically anything that has not been part of the strategy in either of the two DFS' that have been provided. I'm sure we can all admit that it's just been KCM, CRM and HRM and now perhaps a zircon replacement that has always been the main focus. It would also be nice if you stuck to the task in hand and don't get distracted with the other content in this post. Let's keep it simple to start with.
    Last edited by Bioalltheway: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $423.7K 18.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1485294 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 104589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.