ADN 35.3% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

This part im absolutely baffled by this thread shorts can be...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This part im absolutely baffled by this thread
    shorts can be used and are as basic hedge , the owner still might believe it’s going up , but not super confident so hedge the trade

the short could keep going to zero , upside on current news not good hence the asx share price … 2.4 dusted from 40 ….

leverage is the word , the down side leverage to that investor might outweigh the up side so hedge

I could go on all day , not all calls ( long ) are confident not all puts ( shorts ) the same … just because they are owned it does not tell you true state of mindset of holder at the time

this is very basic asx market system not ever short is a full blown short they can own both at same time

I do that a lot , if I believe it’s going to run on bad or good I’ll do both let news decide , then when market makes mind up I sell the direction it’s not going because market has decided next reflection point

the put or call I used was trading ahead of curves in tight bound cap that ready to explode, up or down that breaks the trend ….

this obsession in shorts by this thread is pointless
    can’t tell you full story , so why spend all day talking about 2 percent shorts ….. that’s right 2 percent it’s illogical and massive time waist events

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.006(35.3%)
Mkt cap ! $60.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.4¢ 1.7¢ $956.6K 47.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 618922 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 8369250 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.006 ( 35.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.3¢ 1.8¢ 41640827
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.