ADN 5.56% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

I am invested in many small caps and bought 500,000 of ADN at...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I am invested in many small caps and bought 500,000 of ADN at 0.021 about three months ago. I would not buy any more than that or at a higher price as I consider it a moderate-risk stock with roll the dice chances of success. Here is my two cents (to match the stock price!)

Excellent resource with strong market demand for the commodity and decent BOAs thus far. Needs a moderate amount of capital but IMO this will come at a heavy price due to the current market cap. That itself is because the failures and dishonesty of the previous board/management have eroded trust in the company.

Comparisons being made to Skardon River. That is ridiculous, same commodity sure but Skardon was paper-paint class kaolin, iron-laden, low-value and low-margin. Also in a location where mining/transport/shipping was only possible 6-7 months of the year. The only real lesson from Skardon was that James Marsh couldn't be trusted. IMO, Marsh is now a proven shyster who should never hold an executive position in Australia again.

Shorts are often mentioned here. At 2% I don't think they are a factor. Some may be gambling on it flopping, others may be trapped, quite a few are probably longs hedging. Meh.

I read a lot of Hot Crapper forums. This is far and away the worst of them. Why are there so many people who don't hold the stock who post here so frequently? One joker has made almost 1,000 posts here across eight profiles. Gets banned, just starts another and posts the same thing umpteen times a day. There's another who has made the same number from one profile. It's just daft. You don't put that much effort into commenting on a stock unless you are into it long and/or short or you are just a desperate troll wanting attention. Which is the case here? Could be both.

It doesn't help that there has been a news vacuum since before Christmas. The market has limited patience and the company needs to get something out soon. Manager has set his own deadlines and already missed one so he needs get cracking, IMO. If no FID announced by the end of Feb then the price may slip under 0.02 and I'll be out. Funding approval will see it up to 0.05-0.07 depending on the terms.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18.96K 2.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 13273901 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 14265587 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.