ADN 12.5% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

What I have learned from investing in ADN has helped me to avoid...

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    What I have learned from investing in ADN has helped me to avoid getting caught in the hype of HIO in 2022 and a few other pumps over last 3 years.

If I understand correctly their announcement today they have provided Information Memorandum to potential investors hoping that some of them will finance BFS study.
    Can’t stop thinking that this sounds a lot like the Data Room/Vault here.

I see that some posters are assuming that the presentation at the event in early May is a confirmation that the funding will be sorted out before the date.
    It may happen, that is the positive thinking.

What is the other possibility?
    March quarterly report is due next week.
    There is a chance that with additional payments for equipment ordered plus normal operating costs the money in the bank will drop from $8,378 + $3,100 =$11,478 at the start of the quarter to another number.report
    Previous quarter expenditure was $4,713.
    Let’s be optimistic and say it will be $4,500 so the money in the bank at the end of the March quarter will be just under $7 million, less then two quarters of normal expenditure.

There is a chance that if the funding will not be sorted out before the quarterly they will have to conduct a CR at a large discount to keep the lights on. This will also mean going into reduced activity mode as per last half yearly report. They can raise about $4-5 million.

May conference will be to present new plans to progress the company project at a slower rate.

I will admit that I hope for the positive outcome.

Last edited by szopen: 16/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $23.17K 2.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12829188 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 15265588 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.