ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Interesting next few weeks.I said when the price was around 40...

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Interesting next few weeks.

I said when the price was around 40 cents that a few millionaires were made that day. Rules are rules and that profit was a sell day. Most I know sold and some did not. I hope they will get that chance again. Its not often you have a million dollars from 0.005 plus options.

Four to five years ago the stock price is about where it is now (don't quote me) but this time we do not have Mr Marsh. Maybe this time might be different, kinda like a deja vu perhaps.

The email stated "available for investors". To me that sounds like a sit down to discuss investing, not discussing the terms of the finance they have sought. It sounded like a one on one as to why I should invest millions in ADN.

As such, I do not expect a complete finance package has been obtained. I do expect though, a lot of supporting confirmed events for investors to consider to make it their worthwhile in investing.

It was nice to find out why the ADN office carpark is empty and I thank those for playing along. Gullability comes naturally when jumping to conclusions or seeing an opportunity to denigrate one other.

So leading into the weekend we are facing a make or break event. As a long term holder in excess of 5 years, I would like to be rewarded for my patience and like others equally devastated if ADN goes in caretaker mode.

Its time for a few beers and a coupla fiddies in the pokies to ponder the week ahead and what could be.

GLTMH and all in my opinion. Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $542.4K 30.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 779015 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5993093 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 26677400
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.