ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-43959

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1212
    I’ve read some pretty dense stuff from you, I actually think you might’ve outdone yourself with this one.

Saying Traxys have no idea about Kaolin is just ridiculous. They source and sell Industrial Minerals, pretty sure they’d have some sort of an idea as to what this stuff is and where it sits in the market against quality and use. Bearing in mind they also sell Zircon, so given the latest update on Zircon replacement options I’d think this would/could fit in their wheelhouse. Now before you say “why would they want to Cannibalise their own business” I’d say why wouldn’t you want to be on the front end of a potential market disruptor? When they also have access to an existing client base who want to save cost. Given they trade $10bn in over 65 commodities with more than 400 staff, I’m guessing on law of averages they’d have someone with a clue amongst them.

The second point - “u pumpers shoulda taken him up on his offer years ago.” . You’re only jumping on a bandwagon because it fits your rhetoric. Had of this eventuated you would’ve bagged the sh1t out of this decision, ridiculed and criticised holders for wanting to appoint a random person from HC to the board of a listed company, as opposed to appointing someone with more applicable experience and going through the correct interview process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.