ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Yes keeping the discussion civil is very important.I have never...

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Yes keeping the discussion civil is very important.

I have never liked the idea of just one entity being quoted to supply the required funds to get ADN going. One hundred million in todays climate, with the EU presently going through upheaval and turmoil is to me, more concerning. Also, I believe that will have a detrimental bearing on supplying the money needed.

Over the years, James as put in place a team to promote Kaolin in China, more specifically DSO. Many announcements have been made that have also included agreements. Now I realise those agreements have been squashed by Management.

Seeing like minded suppliers are moving their product, I am sure with a renwed interest ADN could rekindle a pathway to sell the product (remembering only 6 weeks mining is required) and ship the dso to build the company and gain much needed revenue.

In answer to your question, Traxy's just like any other distributor could supply a diversity of product. However, that would take time for ADN to prove the product. Time is not on ADN's side. They are running out of cash and have huge overheads, e.g. environmental payments etc. and need to get moving now.

If ADN don't secure funds then this will go to shell. Employees talk, past and present and wives know. There is a ton of information out there at the moment. This cannot be reproduced here for one - cited as unauthorised information and two - no one listening and jumping to conclusions. Its a small town and word spreads very quickly.

In closing, no Traxy, no money, no hope. I wish differently, as you know I have been in this since 2018, made a lot of coin, but the cherry on the cake would be dividends.

Good luck to all holders, all in my opinion. I sold out Yes only because I do not play Russian Roulette.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.