ADN 9.52% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

I agree with your comment. Most long term holders were not...

1. 1,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I agree with your comment. Most long term holders were not emotionally attached and sold in the highs. Made a lot of millionaires too. Many then free carried from there. It is unfortunate that the unsavvy Mums and Dads did not use a stop loss or take profit and are now bagholders.

What I see now is brokers and those who got family and friends in on the stock. They are embarrassed, hence their attack on anyone that suits their agenda.

In recent times there has been a high profile court case on ramping etc. Those need to be mindful that clicking the Upvote or Great Analysis makes you complicit in the comment. This is why I do not understand why so many see the need to upvote the trivial of comment. Explain to the family when you lose the house was because you clicked a link on someones comment you do not even know on a public forum. Be aware as its all chits and giggles until someone giggles and chits.

I for one will not ramp either way now. It is way to dangerous. We know what ADN is like and how they have carried themselves over the years. Any good news from them would be earth shattering.

GLTAH and maintain your due dilgence, not horoscopes and dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $110.4K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490909 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1134695 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.