ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Bob disclosed that there was a death to a close family member...

1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1615
    Bob disclosed that there was a death to a close family member that occurred around the time he started at Andromeda.

I agree with @bottle that you can't begrudge the man needing to take his family back to Europe and the fact that he needed to get another job.

If it were Bob that sold out his shares last week he would have lost close to $240,000. That's a big hit to take regardless of who you are!

We can only speculate on any other issues that may have contributed to his decision.

For me, the recommencement of HPA flowsheet test work was unexpected. This was what was written in the 2023 Annual Report in Bob's Managing Director's Report: "These activities (HPA and Carbon Capture) will require further research and investment which the Company will consider once its generating cashflow or should a suitable partner be identified."

Now we are certainly not generating any cashflow so have they identified a suitable partner? None that has been disclosed.

Perhaps there was a conflict between Bob wanting the Company to keep its focus on the ceramics/tile project while the Board wanted to dust off some other possibilities?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $15.87K 963.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3664858 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2736651 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.