ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-44336

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Hi Pig. i agree 100% with that. Bob didn't say he was retiring. Relocating due to family changes happens, and that could be due to his or his wife's direct family. he cleaned up some mess here, and largely delivered albeit with some timeline slip.

Now funding we all expect this week, but it could take weeks and weeks.

i wanted to reply, as im fully aware (as you) that Bob moved HPA out of core and seemed reluctant to do that - (my perception from presentation). HPA was to be resurrected upon self funding. Later this changed to "we will include HPA once self funded OR we are approached by a suitable partner"

and then over the last 2 quarters, with cash preservation being King, they started to discretionary spend on HPA.

it would be plain dumb and bordering on funds mis-use if there was no (expected) external interest.

i guess we find out next week, or month or year.

we aint spending on HPA due to having too much money in the bank. That is obvious.

A JV, IPO, ADN gets x% due to flowsheet, a BOA, perhaps BOA at cost to earn a further Y%. perhaps a deep pocket partner takes 100% and funds whole thing, but ADN gets royalties and attractive BOA. i don't know. adds to my waitlist
    Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: Yesterday, 13:58

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $29 1.753K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 988266 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2739485 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.