ADN 8.33% 1.1¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-44452

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I bought into ADN for the ceramics aspect and then they mentioned a side HPA aspect when they first spruiked it at .007 an eon ago. I remember around 20c mark having doubts to myself about JM jumping about talking about all these different plays as well as ceramics and then concrete and the carbon capture but not knuckling down anything. I spoke to JM and the chairman at the Brisbane and Noosa conferences two years in a row and then on the very day we hit .445 and was told they would be starting to dig it up before too long and asked why not the HPA play, they said they wanted to get cash in the bank first. I thought "well that's reasonable and sensible". I had 3m shares that day that originally cost me under $24k. I felt I was worth Gazillions at the time. I took a load of profit at 30c shortly after. Well that team are all gone and so is Bob. Joe Ranford - well I can't see what he has added to the company other than the video where he drove the car out into the paddock. Free carried holding but I will not be adding more money into coffers. FYI tried the HPA play and looked good for a bit as well. $47m cap raise we did back then amounted to a stubbie holder and a hat got off them, and a video of Joe driving out to the paddock In SA, and I at least had the house I bought and sold from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $408.8K 36.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 10994738 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6221009 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.