ADN 9.09% 1.0¢ andromeda metals limited

it will NEVER see double digits.That's a bold claim. In other...

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    it will NEVER see double digits.
    That's a bold claim. In other words its market cap will never reach $300m...and that for a project with stated NPV of $760m and a capex requirement of $194m.
    In the pre placement presentations by the CEO and the CFO I sought clarification on progress with the would-be debt providers.On this the CFO was most unconvincing. So, I turned to the incoming CEO to ask if some form of joint venture was on the board's agenda given that the market will not reward would- be developers of projects that require capex being a multiple of market cap. His response was more encouraging.
    If the in-ground product is as attractive as the company makes out then I should thinks that industry participants could be tempted to front up with a $20m+ for a meaningful( if not controlling) equity in the project. Enough to fund the stage one $84m capex.
    And it doesn't have to be industry participants to be the critical JV partner. A well managed campaign into European and US capital markets could attract a PE fund or venture fund.
    The introduction of a JV partner does wonders for the project economics...but it would do more for the ADN share price.
    Wouldn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $31.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $503.0K 52.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4749269 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 17804638 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.