ADN 10.0% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-44525

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1278
    Thanks for the research but it is important to understand how these wages fit together and we are all salty right now.

Lets take the case of Ranfords' rediculous peformance rights, it is also important to understand that this was not given as cash. We see the $350K, now that is cash - you can spend it. The other $1.3M does not come out of our capital raises - that is incorrect. Instead, clickety click - these are shares created with the push of a button. Click!

Also take a moment that these incentive rights are taxed at currrent market price when converted to shares - you may even recall HC's crowds getting upset when Ranford sold some some shares to meet his tax obligation. In reality; if he received 10M shares at I don't know 13.57c (not going to look it up) for that he would have to declare $1.357M as taxable income, and that holding today is now worth $90K. Create accounting aside; pretty damn sure his tax bill exceeds what are worth now. Win some Lose some - could have goen the other way as well

As for the salaries, mmmm, I'm a firm believer to reward good performance. Luke has yet to come our and say 'Boo'. See you wednesday then...

Once again, happy to be corrected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $564.0K 60.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3996555 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 25407916 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.