ADN 10.0% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Agree with the above. You'd need to have rocks in your head to...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Agree with the above. You'd need to have rocks in your head to own more than a couple of million shares and make any decisions influenced by the nonsense posted here. Transactions of this volume are not driven by the guff on Hot Copper. And while I'm sure 'paid down/up rampers' exist, they are likely pretty rare.

As to salaries, the problem seems to me that ADN is now paying people production-level salaries when really they are still frozen in explorer mode. There is no need for highly paid operational staff if all the regulatory approvals have been finalised and they are just waiting (or hoping) to negotiate funding. Ranford in particular looks overpaid and questionable in the role. The pilot plant was constructed on his watch then had to be rebuilt, and now they are apparently raising to improve plant engineering designs.

I also agree there will be a pump of some sort in the next week or two. Otherwise, they will struggle to fill the placement. Personally I think only three things can save this mob now: takeover, JV or government handout, all of which look pretty unlikely. The fact the main cheerleaders have all but disappeared suggests they think so too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $564.0K 60.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3996555 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 25407916 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.