ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

It’s actually not just ADN that receives a downgrade on price....

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It’s actually not just ADN that receives a downgrade on price. If we have a look at most mineral stocks from mid last year until now, what is the most common theme? It’s obvious and we all know it, its the lead up to the mineral grading plus a little over hang from that leading up to either a SS or FS ann. Gone are the days of OT or even sales agreement Ann’s get the stock to 70%+ highs, it’s more likely to go into sold territory.

I’d say, once or just before either the SS/FS is released the market has already factored in major profits and realisation of current SP that it simply sells off most of its profit immediately upon release which as we all have witnessed created a general sentiment of SP sell down to approx.25-35% over several days below its high and probably where it should be.

I’ve seen it on great stocks with brilliant NPVs and long mine life with very short payback periods etcetc yet the market either dumps it to re-enter later primarily to see if production actually goes ahead and at what cost or let the SP idle which in turn forces to people to sell due to lack of profit being made and patience tested.

No matter how good the stock may be, there will always be massive highs and even more massive sell offs.

No point in trying to sell the sell. You’re either in or your out.

For me, I’ve liquidated half my portion here for another play but that’s just me. Play your own strategy and don’t listen to anyone else.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.