ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-51

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Just a lazy thought, but it seems that our tier 1 resource ( extremely big, very high purity, the lowest impurities on the asx etc ) itself got no attention to date. Every explorer sees massive gains in defining a big, good resource ( see the lithiumbagger or so like Ltr....which has nearly 5 bagged because of big hits ) but we had never any rerate because of our new project and its size, grades etc till now. I think that is medium term going to change because the market wakes up to the hpa sector and its potential and thats not going to change for a decade it seems. So our resource, just in my opinion, would deserve in comparison to other ( hot ) resource-stocks a waayyyyy higher valuation than now. Not cross promoting but ltr reached a mc of 150mio$ "just" because of the size and quality of the resource. And that in a depressed lithium-sector at the moment. That would translate to a tenbagger for us from here. I remember valuations way over 100$m mcap without any jorcs or a realistic path to production in a hot battery metals sentiment. And now here we stand with the best and biggest halloysite/kaolin/hpa project on the asx not far from production. So freaking much blue sky potential here short, medium and longterm. Like wombat sayd, if nothing goes wrong and not much dilution occur, thats a 20 to 50 bagger in 3 to 5 years. I am planning to hold longer. If the potential turns out i am gonna retire on is.
    Last edited by Woodpekker: 26/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.76K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17425801 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16335345 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.