ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Well done mate. It is all a game but you did good. I sold...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Well done mate. It is all a game but you did good. I sold majority of my holdings a while ago and bought a small trade position today to test the waters again.

To be honest, and this is purely going off speculation and gut feel that I don’t see ADN re-rating again for quite some time now. The funding (when that occurs) won’t be the catalyst as most have suggested. The reason why I say this is I have just witnessed 3 stocks this week ranging from spec to mid range all housing brilliant in demand minerals globally and all 3 received funding and the price never moved. Put that same scenario back last year and the price would have moved.

I believe most of the major Ann’s coming up have already been factored in or at least with a 5-10% discount. I also believe ADN will range trade until end of year with a spike here and there but no re-rate like many are hoping.

I half expect to get shot down for saying the above but just calling it now how I see it.

By no means am I downramping the stock as it’s a clear buy but it’s a buy with a v.long term hold. May suite some and may not. Today’s market is not patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.