ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-5417

1. 7,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3412
    Blame me! Bought last week so obviously put the mockers on the SP. Shoot me!!! eek.png

In all seriousness, it's always a bit of a gamble (no matter how compelling the fundamentals) when a stock has offered up many a multi-bagger like ADN has, there's always going to be that overhang of disappointment and regret amongst some holders who didn't seize their profit at the peak. There will be some kicking themselves right now that they didn't do so and will be feeling frustrated that the sudden pullback (or correction) may lead onto a much bigger pullback. However, the flipside is that there will be non-holders viewing now from the sidelines who are full-bottle on the fundamentals, and there are holders who are in it for much longer-term gain willing to top up at each opportunity.

There is also the cyclic nature that comes into the picture now with ADN moving from explorer to producer. It presents a whole new ball game and whilst it usually signifies a downturn in SP (which already it has), ADN has a lot more exploration and drilling ahead of it in the short and medium term (from what my initial and relatively brief research to date tells me). In addition to these potential catalysts for SP accretion (and volatility typified by junior exploration stocks), ADN has a number of boxes to tick in the near-term to keep the SP ticking along... one would think. The company is still a while away from production when all the market wants to know is the revenue vs costs and EPS. There is heaps of milestones that ADN has on its bucket-list to achieve, so patience is the name of the game here.

There is no underestimating the damage impatience and regret can do to a company's SP (in the face of compelling facts). Timing is everything unless you have really deep pockets coupled with the patience and resolve to be in junior stocks for the long haul. We can only hope that commonsense will prevail and the company follows up soon with something the market will embrace. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.00K 1.312M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 28008736 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3800000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.