ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN has been a little forgotten early 2020 but i believe is...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    ADN has been a little forgotten early 2020 but i believe is still the story of 2020 as they continue to rapidly move towards their production plans. Behind the scenes James and the team would be working and ticking required boxes with PFS, permitting, drilling plus advancing discussions with end users. Unlike many other investments in the mining/exploration space ADN has an in demand resource unlike others still drilling and hoping to hit plus define a jorc then hope there is a market for their product. ADN has a high quality rare resource that is required both for the traditional uses and new age high end market and opportunities to open up in nanotech. A big difference for me and how i see ADN compared to some of my other investments that still are at earlier stage with higher risk.

I expect the market to catch onto this story again with recent volume increase suggesting we may see a solid move up on the way. Market cap wise ADN is still very undervalued for where they sit with both opportunity to advance to production very quickly but also advance more higher end potential with pure halloysite and nanotechnology opportunities through its work with Newcastle uni and the chance to patent new tech applications. Very importantly ADN will not require a DFS as there are no major funding requirements of large capex requiring debt or major equity investments where by a DFS is required. PFS will be the roadmap to production and with it being worked on currently it and permitting will see ADN ready to move to production. Also unlike many other potential mining companies moving to production permitting will have a smoother path due to being on freehold land and we are currently expecting landholder agreements early 2020 which will be an important box ticked. I believe many see ADN in a quiet period but behind the scenes the team are full steam and i would not discount the potential for left field news especially with end users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.