ADN 13.3% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-8919

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Could not agree more.

As an investor with longer range targets, the dips are opportunities... if people continue to sell out and the SP goes down far enough I accumulate more. I had a great top up a few weeks ago.

I see a SP of 20cents minimum when the shovel hits the dirt and probably more given the fantastic outlook presented in the PFS. There will be sustained growth when we have the BOA's and that will bring tangible value.

We have all done the mental arithmetic about how much we could have made had we sold at 8.2 cents (first SS) and other highs since then, but that has never been my strategy... provided the company continues to hit its stated targets/milestones and demonstrates the fundamentals of an extraordinarily viable business, I am happy to do the long haul, take the CGT benefits and look forward to a healthy return on my investment when the time comes.

I sit with my popcorn and watch the movie and even though there have been some violent scenes I know that there will be a happy ending.

Stay strong.

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $51.60K 3.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2784466 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2392758 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.