ADN 4.76% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

I dont own MEP Shares? I owned some ADN on a whim, got cucked...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I dont own MEP Shares?

I owned some ADN on a whim, got cucked when dropped late 2019, recouped my loss by selling pre pfs at 70c and in that time have been amazed at the phenomena that is ADN

Im interested in analyzing the stock to help me make better investment decisions in future on different stocks.

The way i see it, the commodity is obtuse, i cant find accurate price data and im not even sure how big the utilisation market is? how much Halloysite is really used in making porcelain?

After learning my mistakes from ADN and others, im now invested in a similar speccy mine, however they already have mining licence, approvals, government backing/investment, a solid PFS, granted a 2 year tax holiday, are mining a transparent commodity, they have a larger resource deposit value and they also have 50% more assets than ADN, yet they are valued with a Market Cap less than half of ADN

either the other stock is undervalued or ADN is over valued, either way, i cant see why everyone is so confident in ADN and i am happy to use hot copper as a means of discussing the stock as a case study to learn more about assessing value and risk.

I enjoy making an assessment on ADN and having people tell me why I may be wrong as a useful means to learn more about making smarter decisions in future. You dont need to be a player to watch the game.

Yeah i may have trolled a little bit with that thread, but the blind passion and emotional decision making on this forum was making me crack up.

I dont have all the answers and i have lost money just like everyone else but at least im not a zealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.