ADN 5.88% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-9924

1. 2,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1287
    Munching is fine with me.

I bought options in July, August and sent away a cheque - no issues there - they were very efficient. 8 working days, including the post and cheque needing to clear. Good job to the crew at ADN.

I know KAching is allready in trouble with the misses, and reading between the lines many of us have loaded up. I've bought quite a few ADN, and my addiction has forced me to start eating out of my freezer until its empty - which is the foreseeable future. I'm 100% certain that what Pezz says is the case; many contributed to numerous CRs, SPPs, bought more ADN and now are short on funds. With ADNOB 'In The Money' if you are strapped for cash, just dump some ADNs. Ratio is about 4:1. Selling 100 ADNs will pay for 400 ADNobs.

Sneak in a little curious peak at GWR. Granted mining approval. Yesterday 7.5c, Today hit 31c by 11:44, back to 20c by 11:46 lol. I don't own this stock but it just popped up today. I'd rather stick to ADN, and a few PMs stocks.

The NOBs are due to expire in November so I'd expect late October they will be done -> no one leaves 400% premium gain to a 1.2c strike price to the last minute. So not only are we expecting some good announcements, ADN will be adding 6M to the kitty, and the Heads sale will soon end. How can you not be excited?

I'm also looking forward to seeing a little bit of awareness developing. Being in Woolies aisle 11 in Kitches Accesories next to the Egg Beaters is not helping. No one knows about Halloysite-Kaolin. Trolleys are filled with PMs stocks, exciting Bios, chips, chickens and over priced tomatoes and after paying and sanitising, the last stop is BWS for the remaining 2/3s of the budget. Even pasta is outselling us.

We will shift to a better aisle, once, we hit 2, 3 good announcement, a 20% gain couple times, and investors become aware, and start to research. When this happens, be sure to pound the living daylights out of that Like button.

Apparently PR is not one of our strengths but growth will come organically anyway. Interestingly, if you google ADN, the first link is "Andromeda Metals Limited is an Australian Securities Exchange listed company (code: ADN) focusing on mineral exploration for gold, lithium and copper". The lack of PR in this area (Gold, Silver, Lithium) is a missed opportunity I think - so many more excited eyes (aka awareness) could be on us. New Technologies for Halloysite-Kaolin could also be exciting.

My 18yr old boy started investing this week. Last week I gave him a list of my 13 stocks, and 8 more I watch, and he chose 3 stocks of which ADN is one. Small Holding on each but we all start somewhere. He plans to add $1000 to one of them every month.

Good Luck to all holders. I hope to get another few buys in so I'm not too worried it hovering here just at the moment, but as the catalysts are appearing from everywhere, we may not have too long before these bargains dry up. Have a great weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.17K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 14954233 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 18530586 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.