ADN 5.26% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Here's the broker data from last week. Commsec back on top after...

1. 4,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    Here's the broker data from last week.

Commsec back on top after being the #1 seller for the last few weeks. As one could expect plenty of volume and churn moving around on the buy and sell side with a number of brokers.

One thing that catches my eye is State One Stock who are notorious day traders and haven't been building a position on market are potentially short to the tune of 2mil shares. If this is the case we can expect them having to cover on market and buy these back. Will be interesting to see what has played out this week for them.

Whilst an insto / fund manager / strategic partner can certainly be buying through a few of the brokers listed with buy side volume, I would really like to see this broker net long a decent amount of shares to strongly evidence this to me. Iam certainly not complaining if the majority of this recent move has been retail led, it's how it will consolidate that matters. If we aren't seeing any fund manager interest on market at present, just wait until this starts to play out... oweeeeee

The print this time next week will be interesting to see how much trading action has been going on..

adnbd1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $50.25K 2.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9963 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1928134 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 7153233
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.