ADN 5.26% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

You may have never shorted but you most certainly have come up...

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    You may have never shorted but you most certainly have come up short in your life.
    Short on common manners, short on common sense, short on stature (probably), and most likely just plain old fashioned COMMON in personality, social standing and financial status. In SHORT, not a very nice monkey at all.

I imagine Pezz wife is more than happy with her husband and his achievements, enjoying quality wine together rather than sharing your common abode SHORT on comfort and healthy conversation. I am certain she would find your comment vulgar and completely out of line on this forum as I do..

As for shorts chasing crap stocks ? Shorts chase stocks with high liquidity and strong growth as without potential growth there is no potential for a short trade. ADN is certainly not a crap stock.

ADN will continue to bounce for a long time yet. Some will play the game. Some will hold firm. Some will hold paper losses and some like yourself most likely will realize physical losses. Either way we don't need smart trying to steal honey from the hive in the mean time. As I said weeks ago, wear your name badge to the pub and stand proud with your mate gigachad.

Onwards and upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $168.5K 9.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1280465 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3304877 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 5711757
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.