ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Out of boredom I suppose, or wine influence, I opened a twitter...

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Out of boredom I suppose, or wine influence, I opened a twitter acc recently to have an understanding of what was going on with this guy.

I commented on him not being around in twelve months which he scoffed at. I suggested he offer some recent trading stats to match his mouth ?

He is special. He may be clever. He may not. But from what I see there are dozens of his kind floating about. using social media to create something that mostly goes untested. 2020 saw the rise of the new traders. The gamblers. And they do play a part as on mass they can affect trading patterns.

I mentioned recently about an advertisement for Ladbrokes with stock graphs as a backdrop. Well this evening I see another Ladbrokes commercial that actually compared and referenced gambling to the stockmarket. As a smoker I would personally prefer B & H commercials as they would be less damaging to society.

Anyway, just be careful not to let your guard down. Remember, no one ever has a bad day at the races. Me. I sold four stocks at a loss today. But had a profitable day on averages. That's what it's about.

Andromeda has been scarred but they all bleed at some point.

Ol mate is probably suffering one of the many modern ailments resulting from bullying now I suppose. And really, who cares.

Watch your stocks it's mysterious times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $7.092K 394.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6426991 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2240610 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 741994
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.