ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Some further thoughts and commentary, all of which is my own.-...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    Some further thoughts and commentary, all of which is my own.

- There are no competitors on the ASX. I don't think it's worth arguing otherwise but I would like to hear others comments. Given what I have just described, Natural Nanotech will capture the IP for the halloysite uses that we come up with, or we will supply the halloysite for the already patented applications.
    - Nobody has the technical expertise to be able to crack this difficult market like ADN does. The economic moat is wife and full to the brim.
    - The first year or two is going to be very boring (financially) should nothing materialize in the following opportunities.
    Disclaimer: financial income statements and company share price performances do not have to marry up and this is in no way saying the price won't be materially higher than it is today.
    1) On-selling PW50 through a concrete distribution supply load agreement.
    2) Refining the GW40% higher.
    3) Finding higher % halloysite in GW and finding a way to purify that higher through a centrifuge and flotation. Do this and we can crack the High Purity Halloysite market immediately. We are close with that pectoral area imo. If we are at 70% naturally already in GW we are close. Hammerhead 80% but no mine there obviously. CL 99.6% but same deal - no way of extracting it.
    4) NNPL using the higher refined halloysite. If we use 70% halloysite to create the fullerene material instead of 40% how much will that move the pin on the carbon front? From 1.4:1 ratio to 2? I mean come on... If this happens then that's an incredible scientific feat.
    5) HPA commercializing.
    - This is an incredibly low risk play for what it's worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $7.092K 394.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6426991 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2240610 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 741994
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.