ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-344

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    At that preso James stated his aim is to get into production asap which he believed would be DSO which would be the quickest permitting as its a simple mining operation which is dug up and put on trucks without bagging then trucked to port and loaded on bulk shippers. That would get the quickest permits due to its simplicity but both permitting will be applied for simultaneously. With a dry processing plant there will be more to the permitting process due to building of a plant which will likely take a bit longer. His aim was to go DSO 1st up and as soon as permitting for dry processing comes in switch which he stated would mean working with off take partners on getting deals which would allow for the switch from DSO to dry processed ore. James has the aim of getting into production asap and has end userd who want it now so he will push to get into production as quick as he can and he stressed that. Also there will be the plant construction time but James did state most parts are off the shelf not special construction needed parts. I have been to company presos in the past and heard board members talk about their plans of going into production and walked out thinking yea right. I have been to 2 presentations by James and have topped up my holding significantly on ADN/ADNOB after each preso i have attended. Of all my time in the market this is the best feel i have had for a MD taking something and getting it to production in the quickest time but also lowest cost/capex. Again this is my opinion from these presentations that i have attended and reading the announcements and seeing what ADN has achieved since acquiring Poochera. I have taken a very large position here in both heads and oppies as i see this as an opportunity that doesnt come along very often for a company to have very strong demand for a product in a growing market but have 1 of the globes unique high quality resources that is low cost to produce. By end 2020 i believe many will look back and say gee why didnt i go harder here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $100.6K 5.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 7644959 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 266561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 2885837
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.