ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

G'day newregime , My Confidence is ignited , i've done due...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    G'day newregime , My Confidence is ignited , i've done due diligence , and understand the risk factor
    I do see the negatives , but i also i see the positives out weighing the negative by far, in my view
    Andromeda is like a flower blooming in the sun, thats growing in the right conditions .

Kaolin Clay !! im fascinated by it , so underrated in this day and age , usage of Kaolin Clay goes
    back the 17th century , named by the Chinese after the hill it was mined from for centuries ( Kao- ling )
    in the ancient Greek & Roman periods, its been eaten, as a medicine to treat stomach aliments.
    bacterial infection, cholera, relief of nausea, negate toxins, poisons & plague in the 18 th century etc ,

Not to be out done Jesus made a dove from clay , bought it to life to fly away , then he also mixed
    clay with spit to make a mud and proceeded to made a blind man see ( WoW he wins ) so you see ,
    i see , and anyone that looks close at Andromeda will see there is no end to the potential and value
    of Kaolin. Now in the 21st century DYOR its mind-boggling .

Qu : for you newregime , in your opinion will the finance come from ?
    Wouldn't financial providers for the like Glencore and Traxy Group see Andromeda for what it is ?

not ment in anyway to be taken as financial advice .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------Cheers all (H)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $4.246K 249.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 13763338 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1920194 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.