ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Well Y75 the way I see it we know the fundamentals are strong...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well Y75 the way I see it we know the fundamentals are strong .We know they are heading toward production in 2021 and that there will be key milestones toward that end . We know that the MC is low and that it is undervalued at these levels and they have excellent management .

Patience is the key so as to allow the story to unfold and for it to eventually be re-rated . As we know there will be investors become impatient and exit for a variety of reasons including the decision to place their money elsewhere whilst the ADN SP is somewhat dormant . These small caps take a similar path during start up and there are always lulls along the way . Most don't get there . The main thing is they have the product and the strategy which they are implementing and will get there unlike most small caps that don't make it .

I see the current SP as a buying opportunity . We cruise along and consolidate and then the news will eventually flow as they gear up this year . They will eventually likely announce a deal or two etc and the SP will pop . If investors are not in when that occurs then they will need to chase the SP and therefore those that are out will seek to get back in and we are off .

It is a medium to long term investment and I am comfortable in the fact that from all the research and material disclosed that it is a genuine business in the making unlike many of these small caps that are simply an idea and hype . All IMO of course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $82.24K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6312231 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1584216 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 6177549
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.