ADN 2.94% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

The Reason Why we put all our money in Years ago at 20 30 40...

1. 2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    The Reason Why we put all our money in Years ago at 20 30 40 cents was because a Director of a ASX Company Called ADN with legal Responsibilities Told Retail Investors at the Time ABOUT concrete, cc and Various other Options the said Company was involved in. Fast Forward to June 29 2023 and All was Announced to the ASX by ADN has turned out to be Not True and we are back making Tiles if we are lucky SO, as we are All aware Today with a share price of 3 cents, and the only Winners are Management on Wages of $8000 per week Plus Expenses That all Previous Announcements by ADN Management Have No Repercussions to Answer for to their Shareholders that Relied on Documented Announcements that were released to the ASX.

For Most on HC, that hold a $1000 worth THAT ARE So Vocal ABOUT ADN they must Laugh behind their Computers Stating about their Big Investment. Reality is when you invest $500,000 or more and rely on legally Binding Information released by Company Directors to the ASX, do you believe this is Right. OfCourse the 500-dollar holders will say you invested and made your own decisions which is True, but when should management own up their previous Lies told to the ASX.

Does Anyone the Carbon Capture Plant from India stated by James, do you think Retail would have invested their own money by what was Stated on an ADN released ASX Announcement that would have Passed thru the hands of Management before releasing to the ASX. They Tell Me that Most Companies are Never that Bright But as i know you will always find the person that gets paid the most is always the legal Rep with vast experience with ASX listed Companies and we wonder why.

When you buy a Bently from a Bently Dealer for $400,000.00 you expect what he tells you is Correct about the car is a one owner, only to find out the car is a Repairable write off. IF you make a Statement that is not Correct and was done to enhance the price Value to me that is Illegal, In the Real world you would be Prosecuted in a Court of Law!

ADN is 3 cents for a Reason, we have All been Taken for a Ride, and Definitely Not in a Bently!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $54.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.554K 366.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 14096031 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 781294 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 575608
Last updated 13.54pm 29/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.