ADN 0.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

There's over 2000 stocks on the ASX, so why would you, or anyone...

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    There's over 2000 stocks on the ASX, so why would you, or anyone for that matter, spend so much time commenting on a stock you don't own? Altruism? You're deeply concerned for our financial lives? Frankly, you'd be better spending your time on a charitable mission where your intentions and guidance might actually be appreciated. You're not providing any financial education here, there is nothing to learn from you, you just repeat the same sentences and, much like a broken clock, you're occasionally right, but not because of any wisdom, just the inevitably volatile nature of spec stocks.

The only possible motivation is shorting. Unfortunately, you and your kind are allowed to both short and actively contribute to the public criticism of a stock with the sole intention of sowing discontent. Even less fortunate, is the fact that many 'mum and dad' holders will listen and actually believe you, with the result that you make money from their poor judgement. How you could sleep knowing this, and even gloat about that fact, borders on psychopathic, but the powers that be will allow it. I've put all your previous incarnations on ignore instantly as I see your game. it's entirely predictable. Having worked with the forensic population for over 20 years now sharpened that blade. So, before I ignore you yet again, I'm just reminding you that most of us here know exactly what you're doing and why you're doing it. I hope this urges some of my fellow holders to do the same. Out..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $23.32K 1.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1732089 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 413157 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 2567176
Last updated 15.44pm 10/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.