ADN 2.78% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-43335

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Well reading your post I can see where the issue is, and it has nothing to do with this company. Your mentions of "market darling to dud" and how you didn't sell when you apparently "smelled the rot" tells me you were never an investor of this company, or your research was just terrible. What you were was a speculator, attempting to trade the sentiment. It's a good question to ask yourself "why didn't I sell when I smelled rot?". I would argue you were smelling roses at the time, and in hindsight you now think it's rot.

It's always easy to kick a company when its stock price is down, and if you're the kind of person to do that then you're a slave to market sentiment, nothing more. Investors focus on the company/business first and foremost, and we know the difference between the business and it's stock price - far too many so called investors inflate the two.

Do you actually have any evidence that the resource quality is suspect, or did you just convince yourself of that because the stock isn't doing what you want it to do? Are you aware of how our emotions can get the better of our judgement? If you have the evidence, I'd like to see it, please.

Also, about your "just a blue-sky" opportunity comment. What isn't a blue-sky opportunity before it becomes a reality, and what business never makes promises before delivering on them? Have you ever ridden a stock when the business went from it's absolute lows to it's peak success? I suspect you haven't, otherwise you wouldn't be using that kind of language. Everything is "magic" until it becomes real, if the opportunity was that obvious the price would be much higher much sooner robbing most people of a chance to get in at super low prices, and no great business ever gets to its peak without a lot of hiccups.

But hey, it's a free market, I wish you well on your next trade.
    Last edited by Tangles2020: 01/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $35.04K 1.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 13689643 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 237977 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 672979
Last updated 13.35pm 22/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.