VR1 4.17% 2.3¢ vection technologies ltd

That is an example of how VR will be used in every day to day...

1. 2,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2310
    That is an example of how VR will be used in every day to day task that consumers will use.

But breaking it down in its simplest form, every single product manufacturer will need a copy of their digital twin of every product they manufacture.

If I am building a commercial building and want to know if I can use a particular bolt with a particular nut I would need to test if one product can work with the other.

In the past you would need to test this physically attempting to screw them together before you ordered 1,000s of them for your construction.

Now you can simply hop into the digital world and see how these two different products interact with each other.

You don’t even need to do this with a headset or goggles you can do it on any computer screen. But before you can do this you need to be able to access each product in their digital form.

And it’s this digital transformation that will need to be applied to every single product we all use on a daily basis that becomes an enormous market opportunity.

First came Web 1.0 that was was framework for us all to use the internet.

Now we are entering Web 3.0 with tech embracing NFTs and the concept of the Metaverse and this is a whole new world being created in the digital realm.

And VR1 is Centre stage selling the shovels in the largest gold rush of our generation.

I am lucky enough to own a very small piece of this business being run and operated by a super smart management team that are so incredibly well connected that there is no way I am selling my piece of this business till I see what these guys can achieve.

Happy Sunday gang.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $3.867K 171.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34317 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 251272 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 413000
Last updated 11.30am 21/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.