LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

The greens not just labour are a also a huge contributor to mess...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    The greens not just labour are a also a huge contributor to mess lko faces and its inability to do anything productive for us. they want everything green energy right now and stopping fossil production is not jusqt a vic thing its a global issue.elon musk and other environmental influencers internationally all say repeatedly that it will take time (decades or more) for a full transition to green from fossil, its also logical for the everyday person to understand that. Theres still a need for fossils until a complete transfer is done. Im so frustrted with this. and like gina quoted well before delistingand offload ing a huge chunck of shares (longtermers will remember this) is that she had lost faith in government. she stands true and so have i. unfortunately so much so to place a sell order for my entire hokding at a large loss to joing the line with a billion others to potentially reinvest when something actually happens. thers no news or updates, no nangwarry go ahead, no PNG updates no support of govts. feed up. give up. im selling and promose to reinvest if ever lakes get there assests started

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.