GLN 8.70% 31.5¢ galan lithium limited

Moin mondy,second partYour theory that all these parties have...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Moin mondy,

second partwhat.png

Your theory that all these parties have been secretly knocking on the door is too much a stretch of reality for me, and even if it were true, again it would be absurd in the extreme for Galan directors to keep quiet about it all while the stock continues to sell off. They would also be restricted from buying the stock themselves, which has not been the case.

Are you seriously accusing me of being out of touch with reality when it comes to contract negotiations? The reality is that there is always a balancing act between permissible directors' dealings and frowned upon insider trading and market manipulation.It is clear that board members are interested in participating in a flourishing company - which they know first-hand - and thus acquiring shares. This knowledge advantage as a board member can be fatal and may even lead to criminal prosecution.

It is not about the term "secretly". It is about the term "relevant". Non-binding discussions with potential investors or customers are held on a daily basis. Let's call it, as you say, knocking on the door. I think we can all agree that it is unrealistic to categorise those informations and these conversations as "insider information". If this categorisation were to be applied, there should either be no directors' dealings or the acquisition of shares by directors would have to be immediately sanctioned every time.Equally unrealistic is your misconception or wish that every negotiation and every non-binding discussion is disclosed to the public despite confidentiality clauses. Insider information only exists if the information is sufficiently precise, such as an official binding offer. Speculative or vague information is therefore excluded from the criterion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ $1.192M 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7065 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 8.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ 1997630
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.