AGY 0.00% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-2645

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    I suspect the Argentina election has delayed permits. Now that it's done we should see paperwork start to flow through.

I know the sign offs are at a local level but I feel they would put a hold on things leading into a change of government in my opinion.

I keep reminding myself that we have Pablo and local team on the ground and we know relationships are really good. It will happen.

I agree Chaya...Very frustrating waiting so long but once announcements start to roll the thoughts of selling will change to thoughts of how great this company we all have planted funds into is and how glad you are you held on.

EV space has only one way to go and next few years will see lives being changed for patient holders in the Lithium space (and other battery metals) IMO.

It's becoming more and more evident just how hard it is to produce a high quality consistent Li product and those that aren't able to go straight from mine to high grade will struggle. Pablo ex FMC now Livent has 30yrs experience. We are in excellent hands IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.85K 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 420460 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 215127 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.