AGY 0.00% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion of AGY, page-2667

1. 13,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8459
    Turn it up Kev!

You said quite clearly that there is "zero evidence of a profitable BG production process" and I simply and clearly pointed out that we do indeed have estimates for commercial production costs (highly profitable btw) based on actual smaller-scale production, which confirms the processing steps required, the amount of reagents, etc to deliver BG product.
    It is hardly relevant how efficient the current pilot plant is, or isn't.

The processing steps have been developed, identified and proven. The reagent types and quantities have been proven. The key equipment has been identified, tested and costed. 99.xyz% Li carbonate has been produced. FACT!

If you can't trust Pablo, with his experience and expertise, to assess and extrapolate the findings of the pilot plant to establish an estimate for commercial production costs...... then, well..... good luck to you. I am happy that they have established a reasonable estimate, within their stated tolerance, and that will lead to a highly-profitable product in a couple of years' time, even IF product prices remain at these current levels (which I doubt due to the demand surge coming as we approach the tipping point of EV price parity).

Comments like this:
    "throws into doubt whether any of the PEA metrics can be relied upon."
    are laughable imo, as you are purely speculating/guessing that these metrics are now somehow unreliable.
    Like I said above, It is hardly relevant how efficient the current pilot plant is, or isn't. It was built for a specific purpose, and it is indeed serving that purpose. It was never meant to be a profitable production facility.

The FUD is getting flaky mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.93K 1.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 310460 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 213076 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.