AHN 0.00% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

I don't think anyone is playing any ball game here mate,...

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I don't think anyone is playing any ball game here mate, investors have lost confidence with Ed & team. $3M vanished in thin air without any drilling or any major milestone work. it's called fraud, promising to do the work and raised capital and it's gone.
    Ed keeps bringing back the same old historic data and tries to sale the market, same old same old stories going in circles. He's got no clue what's next with the company.
    We're sending a consultant who's never been heard off under AHN umbrella and expecting to come out with some Buyers from India, China etc etc Give us a break Ed, If you can't do the presentation by yourself. you should have sent Peter Newcomb to do presentation, but than you felt that it might in danger your position.
    Ed comes up with announcements that don't make any sense -
    Milly Milly has been drilled before already why try to confuse us with you're going to drill there again.
    International Coal presentation will be a big flop, we've sent someone outsiders, Greg Irvin-Brown will walk around with wine in his hand and talk to few other mining executives and get to know them, I'm not convinced he'll try and sale AHN.
    Ed has come up with Rare Earth and Base metal new market theme to ask for more money from shareholders.

#EdToGo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.211M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 16247499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.