SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-106623

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    It's really funny how the hot copper paid boffins come out of the woodwork to try and discredit successful contributors. And I've said this before , its a real wonder why anyone would really want to contribute their research and analysis derived from their own time and efforts.

Clearly this poster , if they cared to even look would have easily seen that I have posted every day since the 26th June and pretty much every day in June......eek.png So what's up with that if its not an intentional ' slur ' on someone. And its not like ' I'm Back ' , as I stated in my May post , that I've always been here.

So it would seem if you cast you eye over the last month and more , you would find that I am NOT the biggest ' pumper ' on this particular stock. Its just when I post , I try to post something of substance .... , and normally in the context with a bit of fun as well.

Anyways , who cares really as they didn't seem to mind when I dropped my FIRST post in at CRR at 4.0 cents ........and then only 3 days later it hit 6.3 cents during intraday trade. A gain of 57.5%......

So it would seem that some hot copper participants actually appreciate my contributions. At least those who perhaps follow me.......rolleyes.png

Personally speaking if I was that poster , I'd just be thankful that I chose this stock ticker to focus most of my posting efforts as I simply do not have the time , want , or need to post what I do and know on the countless other stocks I look at each and every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.