SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Wasnt it you that stated we wont see a move up in share price...

1. 13,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4447
    Wasnt it you that stated we wont see a move up in share price until we see some spod price increases?

Yes and that hasn't changed , I have also posted that while the correlation between spot prices and spod producers is seen on charts and for obvious reasons, they are not necessarily in lock step. Now is a very good example but they will eventually take a similar path with over and under shoots relative to each other. If you revisit this in a years time the situation may well have reversed itself , who knows, but many here won't be around to find out anyway...

Yes our MC of $400m seems low but as I have mentioned many time before, as a producer you are valued largely on your producing asset and revenue associated, its been losing money ,so now we need proof that that's changed.

So how much value should be applied to MOBLAN and a refinery NAL , they both require large amounts of capital expenditure / potential dilution before producing any revenue and years from now so are as much a liability as an asset untill sold or producing IMO.
    What we think the companies value is and what the market thinks are not necessarily the same.

I look at this way , on potential we are undervalued but as of now its what it is...

Things were easy at $6000t where margins were in the thousands of dollars a tonne , we are now dealing with hundreds of dollars a tonne if sold at today's prices and restricted tonnes at that.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.239M 35.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 15623439 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7912830 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ 10942540
Last updated 14.26pm 30/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.